These are so so beautiful.
Make and share this Angel Almond Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package duncan hines angel food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 container duncan hines wild cherry vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix,water and almond extract in large mixing bowl.
- Beat at low speed with mixer until moistened.
- Beat at medium speed for one minute.
- Line medium muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown, cracked and dry.
- Remove from muffin pans.
- Cool completely.
- Frost with frosting.