These are so so beautiful.
Make and share this Angel Almond Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package duncan hines angel food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 container duncan hines wild cherry vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix,water and almond extract in large mixing bowl.
- Beat at low speed with mixer until moistened.
- Beat at medium speed for one minute.
- Line medium muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown, cracked and dry.
- Remove from muffin pans.
- Cool completely.
- Frost with frosting.
These are soooo good. They are very light (due to the angel food cake mix) I couldn't find the Cherry frosting (although if I could i'd buy tons of it... my DH loves anything cherry flavored) So I just used strawberry and then added some colored sprinkles on top (for my DD) I'd suggest using a jumbo muffin tin Because angel food is such a light cake you get alot more cupcakes from the batter then you would a regular cake mix. But that just means you can eat more than one at a serving! Mmmmm, delicious.
These Cupcakes were very good and simple to make. We do not have Cherry frosting here so I used Strawberry. They were light and fluffy! Thanks Monkeygirl1628