1/1 Photo of Angel Almond Cupcakes
These are so so beautiful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package duncan hines angel food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 container duncan hines wild cherry vanilla frosting
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine cake mix,water and almond extract in large mixing bowl.
- 3Beat at low speed with mixer until moistened.
- 4Beat at medium speed for one minute.
- 5Line medium muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- 6Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown, cracked and dry.
- 8Remove from muffin pans.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Frost with frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Almond Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (715 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
wild cherry vanilla frosting