1/1 Photo of Andes Double Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies
If you want easy to make, tasty cookies from scratch, then these are the ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine the sugar, brown sugar, margarine, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients, except for the mint and chocolate chips
- 4Drop dough by the tablespoon onto a cookie sheet.
- 5Cook for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andes Double Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 82.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g