Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you want easy to make, tasty cookies from scratch, then these are the ones.
Make and share this Andes Double Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup andes mint chip
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the sugar, brown sugar, margarine, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the mint and chocolate chips
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto a cookie sheet.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
Delicious cookie! I have made these twice and they disappear really quickly! I love the subtle hint of mint, crunchy outside and soft inside. I used 1/4 mini chocolate chips in place of the 3/4 regular, and they turned out perfectly! I will definitely make these again and again - Gillian
These are great cookies and very easy to make. I did use 1 1/4 cup of andes and left out the choc chips. Plus I added 1/4 cup chopped walnuts. Thanks so much for posting these, they were great.