Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
We shared this pie at an Amish restaurant in the area..and begged for the recipe and here it is!!
Make and share this Amish Crazy Quilt Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups milk, may use lower fat
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender, put blender on medium speed and count to ten --.
- pour into a 9" deep dish pie pan.
- during the baking process, the flour drops to form the crust.and the remaining ingredients will form the filling --.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
What a quick, delicious dessert! My family, who doesn't care for coconut, even enjoyed this. %u263A
Super easy, quick dessert that we enjoyed. I've seen similar recipes that call for Bisquick, but like this one that has ingredients I can pronounce. Thought this was best served slightly warm. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I too had to try this out of curiosity. While it's not what I would choose to eat if I was ordering a dessert we enjoyed it. This would be great to whip up for unexpected guests!!!