These are not your momma's oatmeal cookies--the secret ingredient?? Rice Crispies!
Make and share this Amazing Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine first five ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl cream butter together with two sugars. Beat the egg into the sugar and butter mixture.
- Slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Fold the Walnuts, Coconut, and Chocolate chips into the batter with a rubber spatula.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges of the cookies are golden brown.