1/2 Photos of Amazing Oatmeal Cookies
Chef EBT's Note:
These are not your momma's oatmeal cookies--the secret ingredient?? Rice Crispies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine first five ingredients in a bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl cream butter together with two sugars. Beat the egg into the sugar and butter mixture.
- 4Slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- 5Fold the Walnuts, Coconut, and Chocolate chips into the batter with a rubber spatula.
- 6Drop by the spoonful onto a cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges of the cookies are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 59.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g