1/2 Photos of Amazing Chocolate-Chip Cookie Bars
These are my favorite bars that I discovered at my last family reunion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cream together the first four ingredients.
- 3Add the next five DO NOT ADD THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS! and mix .
- 4Spray a 13 by 9 pan.
- 5Push mixture into the bottom of the pan and pour the chocolate-chips over it entirely. Place the pan into the oven for five minutes, then take the bars out and the chips should be soft.
- 6Swirl the chips into the dough so you cannot tell they were ever chips.
- 7Place the pan back into the oven for seven minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Chocolate-Chip Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.0
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 190.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g