These are my favorite bars that I discovered at my last family reunion.
Make and share this Amazing Chocolate-Chip Cookie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream together the first four ingredients.
- Add the next five DO NOT ADD THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS! and mix .
- Spray a 13 by 9 pan.
- Push mixture into the bottom of the pan and pour the chocolate-chips over it entirely. Place the pan into the oven for five minutes, then take the bars out and the chips should be soft.
- Swirl the chips into the dough so you cannot tell they were ever chips.
- Place the pan back into the oven for seven minutes.