This is a delicious dessert for when you want cheesecake but would like to omit the guilt that comes from eating a traditional cheesecake. I really enjoyed this and I am looking forward to trying out other flavors and combinations!
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packagesjello fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- prepared graham cracker crust
- Blend and pour into crust.
- Refrigerate until set.
- You can add fruity toppings or incorporate fruit into the recipe. You can also use chocolate pudding or any other flavor you want.
Very simple, as well as delicious. I love this kind of thing because I go nuts with the presentation..I'll upload a picture as soon as I can :) Thank you so much!!!
This is a nice little pie. I enjoy this sort of thing. I used a prepared reduced fat-free crust. I hope they have a coconut pudding and if they do I will definetly be making it again soon with that. Made for PAC Spring '06
This was quick, easy and delicious, as well as low calorie. Thanks, Mystia, for sharing this recipe.