1 hr 25 mins
My Mom always made these at Christmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor, process almonds until finely ground in an on off motion.
- 2Remove almonds from the work bowl.
- 3Cut butter in 6 pieces and place butter in the work bowl and process for 10 seconds.
- 4Add the sugar and process until light and creamy; add vanilla, salt and flour and process until combined.
- 5Add nuts and process only until combined.
- 6Place in a bowl and chill for 30 minutes.
- 7Preheat oven to 350°F degrees Shape a tablespoon of dough into 1/2-inch thick sticks.
- 8Bend each stick into a crescent shape.
- 9Place on a greased cookie sheet 1 inch apart.
- 10Bake 15-20 minutes until cookies are dry but not brown.
- 11Cool slightly.
- 12Roll in powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Crescent Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 81.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g