Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 50 mins
My Mom always made these at Christmas.
Make and share this Almond Crescent Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In food processor, process almonds until finely ground in an on off motion.
- Remove almonds from the work bowl.
- Cut butter in 6 pieces and place butter in the work bowl and process for 10 seconds.
- Add the sugar and process until light and creamy; add vanilla, salt and flour and process until combined.
- Add nuts and process only until combined.
- Place in a bowl and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees Shape a tablespoon of dough into 1/2-inch thick sticks.
- Bend each stick into a crescent shape.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cookies are dry but not brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
Delicious! Don't have a food processer but they were easy to do by hand. Followed recipe exactly with great results and good eating.