Actual almond butter cookies, like peanut butter but with almonds. Mmm! Try with cashew butter also, but don't add the almond extract for those!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar, brown sugar, and butter.
- 3Beat until fluffy.
- 4Add almond butter, almond and vanilla extract and egg, mix well.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- 6Mix dry ingredients together with a fork or wire whisk.
- 7Add dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing well.
- 8Scoop dough with a 1 1/2-inch cookie scoop.
- 9Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheets lightly sprayed with Pam.
- 10Dip fork in 1/8 cup sugar and flatten dough with a criss-cross pattern.
- 11Lightly sprinkle sugar on the cookies.
- 12Bake at 375°F for 6-9 minutes until golden brown.
- 13Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for one minute.
- 14Put cookies on wire racks to cool completely before putting in a cookie jar.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 27
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 134.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g