1/5 Photos of Addie's Favorite Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
My most requested cookie recipe. I am unsure of the yield, but should be approx. 2 dozen. They are usually eaten from the cookie sheet before they are cooled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- 2Mix butter and peanut butter.
- 3Add both sugars, cream well.
- 4Add eggs and mix well.
- 5Add flour mixture, mix well.
- 6Fold in chocolate morsels.
- 7Drop dough from rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
- 8Bake in pre-heated 375 degree oven for 10-13 minutes.
- 9Allow to cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes.
- 10Remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Addie's Favorite Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 201.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g