My most requested cookie recipe. I am unsure of the yield, but should be approx. 2 dozen. They are usually eaten from the cookie sheet before they are cooled.
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mix butter and peanut butter.
- Add both sugars, cream well.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour mixture, mix well.
- Fold in chocolate morsels.
- Drop dough from rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
- Bake in pre-heated 375 degree oven for 10-13 minutes.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes.
- Remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.