1 hr 10 mins
Carrie Ann's Note:
My kids say these are absolutely the best chocolate chip cookies ever. I usually put aside an afternoon and bake three batches because one batch doesn't make it past the second day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- 2Cream together butter, sugars and vanilla until light.
- 3Add eggs; beat well.
- 4Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Absolutely the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 66.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g