Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
My kids say these are absolutely the best chocolate chip cookies ever. I usually put aside an afternoon and bake three batches because one batch doesn't make it past the second day.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream together butter, sugars and vanilla until light.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Great recipe! My daughter just made these and they are fantastic!
Delicious, easy and quick!
Made 'em for the third time tonight -- a double batch. Family favorite, and easy. In my oven, 350 degrees and 6 minutes is just right.