1/1 Photo of 88 Calorie Brownies
Each brownie has 88 calories, hence the name. (Or at least they're supposed to... according to the calculated nutrition information here, each one is 108 calories... hmmm....) Special thanks to actress Jenna Fischer (Pam on The Office) for the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Spray an 8x8 inch non-stick cake pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, using a sturdy whisk or spatula, mix the applesauce, vanilla, egg whites and sugar until they are well combined.
- 3Add the flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir the until just combined and no lumps remain.
- 4Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips chips evenly over the top.
- 5Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry (a few crumbs are okay).
- 6Transfer the pan to a cooling rack and allow them to cool 5 minutes. Cut into 12 equal brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 88 Calorie Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.6
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 131.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g