Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very nice lady from the hospital I gotta go to gave me this recipe the other day and said these are THE BEST cookies ever :) I made them for the first time today and they were good. I would suggest to use a square pan ( I have a 8x8x2.5 inch glass baking pan and think that it is perfect) and might use more graham crackers next time. I am posting the recipe as I received it. Enjoy :D
- Melt 1 stick butter in a jelly roll pan.
- Spread in pan (in layers) - 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- 6 oz of butterscotch chips
- 6 oz. of chocolate chips.
- Drizzle one can of sweet condensed milk on top.
- Add 1 cup of chopped walnuts on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool and then cut into squares.