Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
7 layer bars
Make and share this 7 Layer Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) condensed milk
- Layer each ingredient just as they are given in a 9 x 12 inch pan.
- The sweetened condensed milk will have to be drizzled on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- When cooled, cut into bars.
I was looking for a recipe my grandmother used to make, and this one seemed right but the bars came out a little on the runny side. Very tasty, though!
I love this recipe. I got a similar recipe from my sister, then found this one. Her recipe layers slightly different (condensed milk after the graham cracker crumbs) and uses 1/2 c. coconut and 1/2 c. toasted pecans. However, there shouldn't be any difference in taste.....fantastic. Very easy to make and everyone loves it!
Missing a layer.....Pecans go on top of these and its a delicious recipe.