Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had some friends visiting me and needed a quick dessert.I found this on the website.Very easy to make and reallyyy yummy....
- 1 medium sweet tart crust
- 6 fl oz double cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 ounces baking chocolate, use a good quality as this determines the quality of the ganache.. (I used 80% cocoa and it had a very strong taste)
- 2 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 2 fl ozs milk
- In a pan,place the cream,sugar and a pinch of salt and bring to a boil.when just boiling remove from heat.
- Add the butter and chocolate and stir till creamy and smooth and all the chocolate has dissolved.
- When slightly cool add the milk and mix till shiny and smooth.
- pour into tart shell and tap lightly to spread it evenly.let cool for a couple of hours,preferably in the fridge.
- Serve with cream and fresh summer fruits.
- ENJOY! AS IT IS REALLY SINFUL -- :).
- NOTE:there will be some of the ganache left depending on the shell size,so the remaining can also be eaten with fruits or if feeling a bit naughty,just eat it yourself -- .
This is so easy to make, and is brilliant. I make it with Galaxy chocolate and find it has a better flavour. A big hit with my family.
Sooo easy and wonderful!!! I used the ganache to fill mini tartlets for our "1st of May" picnic. I decorated with half a strawberry on top of each tartlet. They turned out great! I will definetly make these again!!!!
TRULY SINFUL....I must say a very indulging dessert...I used 2 different types of cream (normal & this is a suprise lil bit of breakfast cream) as i ran outta double cream..But it still turned out good...I used a lil less butter..Though i made ti with Vochelle baking chocolate I guess next time I should use different chocolate...Still loved it..