1/1 Photo of 5 Min Chocolate Tart
I had some friends visiting me and needed a quick dessert.I found this on the website.Very easy to make and reallyyy yummy....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan,place the cream,sugar and a pinch of salt and bring to a boil.when just boiling remove from heat.
- 2Add the butter and chocolate and stir till creamy and smooth and all the chocolate has dissolved.
- 3When slightly cool add the milk and mix till shiny and smooth.
- 4pour into tart shell and tap lightly to spread it evenly.let cool for a couple of hours,preferably in the fridge.
- 5Serve with cream and fresh summer fruits.
- 6ENJOY! AS IT IS REALLY SINFUL -- :).
- 7NOTE:there will be some of the ganache left depending on the shell size,so the remaining can also be eaten with fruits or if feeling a bit naughty,just eat it yourself -- .
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Min Chocolate Tart
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.0
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 53.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet tart crust