I had some friends visiting me and needed a quick dessert.I found this on the website.Very easy to make and reallyyy yummy....
- In a pan,place the cream,sugar and a pinch of salt and bring to a boil.when just boiling remove from heat.
- Add the butter and chocolate and stir till creamy and smooth and all the chocolate has dissolved.
- When slightly cool add the milk and mix till shiny and smooth.
- pour into tart shell and tap lightly to spread it evenly.let cool for a couple of hours,preferably in the fridge.
- Serve with cream and fresh summer fruits.
- ENJOY! AS IT IS REALLY SINFUL -- :).
- NOTE:there will be some of the ganache left depending on the shell size,so the remaining can also be eaten with fruits or if feeling a bit naughty,just eat it yourself -- .