1/1 Photo of 3x Chocolate Cookies
I was new to baking cookies, (used to buying them from the store) but I moved to the USA and found it to be quite a tradition here. This recipe comes from a combination of three different ones, it turned out to be mine and my daughter's favourite. I used a half cup of Cadbury's milk chocolate, chopped but left a bit chunky, and you can really taste the chocolate in them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Chop the milk chocolate into chunky pieces.
- 3In a food mixer, cream butter and sugars on high till light in colour.
- 4Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 5On low speed add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- 6Fold in both chocolate morsels and chopped chocolate.
- 7Put spoonful's of batter on parchment paper lined cookie sheets and bake for 10 minutes. they should still be soft and will have a chewy texture.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3x Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 111.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g