1/5 Photos of 3 Ingredient Chewy Macaroons
These are my family's favourite macaroon. Always a constant on holiday platters. I guessed at the amount, because I usually combine large and small cookies when I bake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Do not just grease sheet as they will stick. Yes, that is experience. lol.
- 3Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- 4Depending on the size you make them, either use a spoon or an ice cream scoop, and place on sheets.
- 5Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
- 6When baked, transfer to cooling racks.
- 7These freeze wonderfully.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Ingredient Chewy Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g