These are my family's favourite macaroon. Always a constant on holiday platters. I guessed at the amount, because I usually combine large and small cookies when I bake.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Do not just grease sheet as they will stick. Yes, that is experience. lol.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Depending on the size you make them, either use a spoon or an ice cream scoop, and place on sheets.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
- When baked, transfer to cooling racks.
- These freeze wonderfully.